Kāohi Grip Leash Double Coil Blue
Kāohi Double Coil 6 foot 5.5 mm Grip Leash with handle is a versatile workhorse leash for daily shredding in variable wave conditions, from small to chest high. At 7 mm, it can handle Foil boards of all sizes, and is becoming the “go-to” leash for larger boards like SUP Foil or Wing Foil Boards and Downwind Boards. The 7mm is also a great choice for Prone Foiling in heavier surf. It is available in your choice of Ankle or Calf Cuff, 5 foot foot lengths.
This leash features the Kāohi’spatented “Grip”, which serves as a rail-saver handle that enables you to keep your board close to you in-between sets and in whitewater, and helps you to avoid others in the water and safely return to the line-up. Do not hold on to the Grip handle in the impact zone of any wave, as described in our product Notices; let your Kāohi Grip Leash™ do its job!
Double Coil Advantage:
- Reduces kinking and tangling up on itself, often a problem with standard coil leashes
- Creates less drag by keeping your leash out of the water
- Reduces frustration, so you enjoy your time on the water
- Offers comfort and durability, due to high quality, heavy duty construction
- Designed specifically for Foiling; US patent pending
Kaohi Grip Railsaver for added Control:
- Patented “Grip” Railsaver Handle stays open and easy to grab
- Neoprene handle is comfortable and durable
- Enhances control of your board; keeps it close in between sets and in whitewater
- Enables board riders to hang onto board with one hand, with other hand free or for Paddle/Wing
- Designed specifically for Foil, Wing, SUP, Surf; US Patent 10,737,750 B2
- Not for use in the impact zone; let the leash do its job - read Notices on this site before purchasing