Kāohi Double Coil 8mm Grip Leash/Handle
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Kāohi means control
Kāohi Double Coil 8mm Grip Leash is the heavy-duty Foil Leash that will perform as you are charging in more challenging or larger wave conditions. Whether you are riding a Prone Foil, Wing Foil, Sup Foil or are Downwinding, the 8 mm double coil is designed for a great foiling experience, as if you aren’t even wearing a leash (which wouldn’t be safe!) Choose either an Ankle or Calf Cuff in 6 foot length.
This leash features the Kāohi’s patented “Grip”, which serves as a rail-saver handle that enables you to keep your board close to you in-between sets and in whitewater, and helps you to avoid others in the water and safely return to the line-up. Do not hold on to the Grip handle in the impact zone of any wave, as described in our product Notices; let your Kāohi Grip Leash™ do its job!
Double Coil Advantage:
- Reduces kinking and tangling up on itself, often a problem with standard coil leashes
- Creates less drag by keeping your leash out of the water
- Reduces frustration, so you enjoy your time on the water
- Offers comfort and durability, due to high quality, heavy duty construction
- Designed specifically for Foiling; US patent pending
Kaohi Grip Railsaver for added Control:
- Rail-saver Handle stays open and easy to grab
- Neoprene handle is comfortable and durable
- Enhances control of your board; keeps it close in between sets and in whitewater
- Enables board riders to hang onto board with one hand, with other hand free or for Paddle/Wing
- Designed specifically for Foil, Wing, SUP, Surf; US Patent 10,737,750 B2
- Not for use in the impact zone; let the leash do its job.