- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Get Certified- Our 1 hour assessment, is a session for our Certified instructor to validate your current level. You will be asked to do everything by yourself. If something is missing, your instructor will fill you in.
- This session is for someone that knows everything leading up to riding up wind.
- If after the 1-hour session your KPR instructor feels that you could use more time and training, you can extend the session on the spot and continue your training.
- All students will get an IKO certification to the level they reach with us. Whether it is riding or setting up a kite.
- You will earn an IKO certification to validate your training to continue anywhere in the world or be able to Rent Equipment from IKO centers.
-Know how to swim/ be comfortable in the water.
-At an independent level looking for validation and certification to rent.
- Private one on one instruction with an IKO certified instructor
- Equipment and safety gear
- Radio helmet for communications while in water
- Gear insurance
- IKO certification
## Not Included
## What to Bring
- Baiting suit
- Change of dry clothes
**In the case of inclement weather or no wind**:
At times we may have to reschedule lessons at the last minute due to varying factors such as unsafe or unfavorable conditions, thunder, lightning, gusty winds, offshore winds, light wind or no wind.
This determination is at the discretion of the management and instructors. We base decisions on current or forecasted conditions, as well as other factors such as safety, tides, etc.