Slingshot Trainer Kite B2 & B3
Slingshot’s B2 and B3 light traction kite is a fun, affordable and powerful piece of equipment ideal for a wide range of wind-related activities.
Slingshot’s B2 is the original trainer kite that started it all. With the B2 you will discover the gold standard in learning kite flying skills in a safe, efficient and affordable manner. If you are serious about learning to kiteboard, investing in a Slingshot trainer kite is a small price to pay for an invaluable, timeless and fun piece of equipment. You can fly your B2 anywhere with wind and open space. It works great on land, grass, at the beach or even on snow. No water needed.
In light wind the B3 is a great tool for practicing basic kite flying skills and kite control. In stronger wind it’s a powerful tool for more advanced kite control, arm and shoulder strength and hand-eye coordination. It’s also great for activities like skate-kiting.
With the B2 trainer kite, you will:
• Learn basic kite skills safely and at your own pace
• Save time and money by learning the basics before paying for a lesson
• Develop the coordination and muscle memory crucial to kiteboarding
• Develop an understanding of the wind and what a kite will do in it
• Learn what to do and what not to do with a kite
• Be able to share the fun of kite flying with others, for years to come
• Learn kiteboarding concepts, terminology and jargon
With the B3 you get:
• An affordable, durable, safe and fun piece of equipment useful for years to come
• Save time and money by developing your kite skills safely, on your own, before paying for a lesson
• Develop an understanding of the wind and how a kite behaves in it
• Develop strength, muscle memory and coordination crucial to kiteboarding
• A great tool for skate-kiting
• More power, more pull, more low-end grunt than the B2
• A kite you can use in a variety of terrain and conditions; no water necessary
• A fun and safe activity to share with family and friends
The B3 is considerably more powerful than Slingshot’s smaller B2 trainer kite. For beginners, all-around family use and use in varying winds, we recommend starting with a B2 first, then graduating to the larger B3.
The B2 and B3 comes complete with trainer kite, bridles, spectra flying line (25m), comfortable EVA grip control bar with built in line winders, carrying bag and safety wrist leash and bungee attachment.