North Kiteboarding Trace
North Kiteboarding Trace Twin Tip Board
Free Ride Light wind
Light wind? No problem. The trace enables early planing and upward performance in the latest winds possible. Features balance torsional stiffness, superb traction, phenomenal pop for light wind tricks and transitions, and surprising maneuverable for its size.
- straight, square outline with white tips and large planing surface.
- Center V spine and longitudinal quad channels for less drag and more control.
- Progressive medium low rocker ideal for flat water.
- hybrid carbon technology.
- Pair with the reach 13 /15/ 17 m for twintip riding long after everyone has packed up.
Board, grab handle, 40mm fins and hardware