Lip Typhoon water Sunglasses
The Typhoon represents the essence of our design philosophy – to bring to the market high quality watersports eyewear that is both functional and stylish. The Typhoon incorporates the highest grade materials available in the eyewear industry: decentered injected polycarbonate or nylon polarized lenses by ZEISS, super-strong lightweight Swiss TR90 dual injected frames, and Japanese stainless steel hinge screws.
The Typhoon has excellent impact resistance with soft TPU overmolded rubber throughout the frame surround and on the temple tips to ensure a comfortable ride when you are out on the water – no matter how long your session.
The unique design of the Typhoon overcomes two core problems faced by watermen and women – 1) lens fogging and 2) loss to the ocean. Our FAILSAFE leash system will ensure that you stay connected to your sunglasses during a heavy wipeout, and any lens fogging is cleared by our patented double vortex venting system.
- PC and PA polarized lenses by ZEISS
- ZEISS Ri-Pel / Tri-Pel coating: hydrophobic, oleophobic, scratch resistant
- TR90 frame, extremely flexible, light-weight and durable
- Vortex vent system to counteract fogging and reduce heat
- 8 base curve radius lenses for excellent peripheral vision
- FAILSAFE leash & retainer system preventing loss 100%
- 100% UV protection
- Clip-on safety leash
- Silicone rubber retainer necklace
- EVA case & microfiber cleaning bag
- 3 YEAR Manufacturers Warranty